Tuesday, 6 May 2008

Chosen adverts to look at with the group of children

I am going to look at 15 adverts with the children, 5 girls, 5 boys and 5 for both. The adverts I have chosen under the girls category are:

  • Jungle pets
  • Polly Pocket pets
  • Barbie fairy
  • Password journal
  • Fifi kettle cottage

The boys adverts i am going to look at with the children are:

  • Euro 2008 sticker book
  • Transformers
  • Pokemon balls
  • Racing car
  • Pokemon screen game

The adverts that i am going to look at that appeal to both audiences are:

  • Wii - Rayman Raving Rabbits
  • 20 Questions ball
  • Cosmic Catch ball
  • Fisher Price camera
  • Trampoline

When talking about the adverts with the children I am going to ask them two major questions, firstly whether thay think the advert is for boys, girls or both, and then why they think that. I am going to give them some examples of what i am looking for in their responses to help them start off with why they think the adverts are aimed at that specific audience.

No comments: